Sometimes, you may want to manually add a dose for an inhaler that has a Propeller sensor on it. For example, your child may have an inhaler without a sensor they keep at school or you may use an inhaler without a sensor while at the hospital.
There's a quick way to add these usages so you can ensure the Propeller app is as accurate and effective as possible!
If you want to add a usage for a sensored med:
1. Open the Propeller app and tap "Timeline" on the menu bar along the bottom of your screen.
2. In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the white plus-sign icon ( + ). The "Edit Event" screen will open.
3. To edit when the usage occurred, tap the grey pencil icon next to "Date".
4. To change the medication being recorded, tap the grey pencil icon next to "Medication".
5. Select the correct number of puffs by using the -/+ icons.
6. Tap "Save" in the upper-right corner to record the usage.
To track medications that don't have sensors attached, follow the easy steps in this article.