Spelled your name wrong when you enrolled? Moved to a new time zone? Getting notifications in a language that isn't your preferred language? These are all easy to update!
- Sign into the Propeller Health app on your smartphone or tablet
- Make sure you are on the Today tab of the menu bar along the bottom of your screen
- In the top of your screen should be a gear icon- tap this (for Android it'll be in the top right corner; for iOS look for the gear icon in the top left).
- Tap on "Profile" at the top of the list of settings.
- For Android: Tap the information you'd like to change. For iOS: Tap “Edit” in the upper-right corner.
- Edit or change your name or time zone. To switch your language, tap the language box (the last option on the Edit Profile screen), then select your preferred language by tapping on it.
- For Android: Tap the arrow icon in the top left corner to save and return to the menu. For iOS: Tap “Save” in the upper-right corner.
Propeller is usually smart enough to prompt you if your time zone doesn’t match what you have set in your profile. Just open the app when you get to your destination. Your smartphone or tablet will then tell your sensors what your time zone is so they remind you to take your medications at the right times.
Want to update your notification settings, too? See this article to find out how!