We want your data to be as effective and informative as possible. One of the ways you can personalize your data is by adding symptoms and triggers to your rescue medication usages. These can be added immediately after the app records a rescue event or later on when you have time.
To immediately record a trigger to a rescue event:
- When your rescue usage is recorded, it will show in the "Rescue Usage Report" card. To access this card, make sure you are on the Today tab on the bottom left corner of the app and scroll through your feed.
- Tap the "Add Triggers" text at the bottom of the Rescue Usage Report card.
- Tap a trigger from the list and tap Done in the upper right corner.
To add a symptom or trigger to a rescue event later:
- Tap the Timeline tab located in the middle of the bottom of your app screen.
- Tap on the rescue usage you want to edit.
- Tap "Symptoms" or "Triggers" depending on which you’re adding.
- Select the symptom(s) or trigger(s) from the list and tap “Done” in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Save” in the top right corner of the screen.