We want your data to be as effective and informative as possible. One of the ways you can personalize your data is by adding symptoms and triggers to your rescue medication usages. These can be added immediately after the app records a rescue event or later on when you have time.
To immediately record a trigger to a rescue event:
- When your rescue usage is recorded, it will show in the "Rescue Usage Report" card. To access this card, make sure you are on the Home tab on the bottom left corner of the app and scroll through your feed.
- Tap the blue "Add Triggers" text at the bottom of the Rescue Usage Report card.
- Tap a trigger from the list and tap Done in the upper right corner.
To add a symptom or trigger to a rescue event later:
- Tap the "Timeline" tab located in the middle of the bottom of your app screen
- Find the rescue usage you want to edit
- Tap on the grey pencil in the upper right corner of the usage
- Scroll down to find "Symptoms" and "Triggers" then tap on the grey pencil icon to the right
- Tap or symptom or trigger from the list and tap Done in the upper right corner.
- Tap Save on the top right corner of the screen.