- Take your hub out of the box and plug it into a wall outlet that you pass by often. The hub will need to stay plugged in all the time, so choose one you don’t use for other things.
- The hub will start to flash as it updates. This can take a few minutes, so grab a cup of coffee, eat a snack.
- When it’s ready to sync with your sensor, you should see a green wifi symbol and a yellow house.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor.
- It may take a few seconds, but the hub will start to flash and at the end, the whole top of the hub will flash blue.
- Repeat this for any additional sensors you have.
Still having trouble? Things don’t look right? Reach out to us. We’re here to help.