Followers on your account can have two different levels of permissions – View or Modify. View means they can see your data, but they can’t change anything. Modify means the user can make changes to your account like add a usage or update your medications.
To change the sharing privileges for someone following your account follow these steps:
- Go to patient.propellerhealth.com.
- Sign in using your email address and password.
- Click on “Settings”.
- There should be a menu bar of options on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Sharing”.
- Click “Invite Follower” and enter in that person’s name and email address. Change their access level using the drop down.
- Click “Remove” next to a follower who you want to remove.
This sends an invitation to the person you’ve added to create a password for their account. If they already have a Propeller account, they’re added as a follower right away and don’t need to do any set up.
Don’t know the email address they used? Call Propeller. We can help.