Sometimes, you may want to use your rescue inhaler preemptively-before you think you might have a hard time breathing, like before exercise or other physical activity. Usages marked as preemptive in the app aren't taken into account when determining your level of control. In order to mark a rescue usage as preemptive, go into the app and edit it using the following steps:
- Tap the Timeline tab located in the middle of the bottom of your app screen
- Tap on the rescue usage you want to edit
- Scroll down to find the "Preemptive" section
- Tap the white slider next to "Preemptive: No". The toggle will turn black and the text will change to "Yes".
- Tap "Save" on the top right corner of the screen
You'll now see (Preemptive) after the name of your rescue medication in the timeline.