Sometimes, you may want to manually add a dose for an inhaler that has a Propeller sensor on it. For example, your child may have an inhaler without a sensor that they keep at school or you may use an inhaler without a sensor while at the hospital.
There's a quick way to add these usages so that you can ensure that the Propeller app is as accurate and effective as possible!
If you want to add a usage for a sensored med:
1. Open the Propeller app and tap ‘Timeline’ on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap the white plus-sign icon ( + ) and the ‘Add event’ screen will open. On iOS, the icon is in the top right-hand corner. For Android, you'll find the plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. To edit when the usage occurred, tap the grey pencil icon next to ‘Date’.
4. To change the medication being recorded, tap the grey pencil icon next to ‘Medication’.
5. Select the correct number of puffs by using the -/+ icons.
6. Tap ‘Save’ in the top right-hand corner to record the usage.
To track medications that don't have sensors attached, follow the easy steps in this article.