We want your data to be as effective and informative as possible. One of the ways you can personalise your data is by adding symptoms and triggers to your reliever medication usages. These can be added immediately after the app records a reliever event or later on when you have time.
To immediately record a trigger to a reliever event:
- Go to the Today tab of the Propeller app.
- Scroll down until you find the reliever use report.
- Tap ‘Add triggers’.
- Tap a trigger from the list and tap Done in the top right-hand corner.
To add a symptom or trigger to a reliever event later:
- Tap the ‘Timeline’ tab located in the middle of the bottom of your app screen
- Tap on the reliever usage you want to edit
- Tap ‘Symptoms’ or ‘Triggers’ depending on which you’re adding
- Select the symptom(s) or trigger(s) from the list and tap ‘Done’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.