Make sure you’re signed in to the Propeller App. Not sure how to do that? Have a read of this article.
- Grab your Propeller sensor.
- Open the Propeller app on your smartphone or tablet
- If Bluetooth is turned off, you’ll need to turn it back on – that’s how we communicate with your sensor.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor. A light should flash green on your sensor to confirm that you have pressed hard enough
- You should see a confirmation message on your phone that says ‘We’ve just heard from your sensor!’
You’re all set!
Are you still having trouble? Try restarting your phone – sometimes Bluetooth just gets out of sorts and won’t reconnect until you restart your device.
If you are still not able to get the sensor to sync with your smartphone, get in touch with our team. We’re happy to help.