- Grab your Propeller sensor.
- Sign into the Propeller app on your smartphone or tablet
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on – that’s how we communicate with your sensor. You will receive an alert when you open the app if Bluetooth is disabled.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor. A green light should flash.
- Wait for a banner to appear in your app with the message ‘We’ve just heard from your sensor!’
Are you still having trouble?
Try restarting your phone – sometimes Bluetooth just gets out of sorts and won’t reconnect until you restart your device.
If you are still not able to get the sensor to sync with your smartphone, please get in touch with our support team. We’re happy to help!