The easiest way to share your Propeller data with your doctor, care team or anyone else you choose is to send them your Asthma/COPD Report. You can send them your report right through the app!
- Tap the "Records" tab located on the bottom of your app screen.
- If you have asthma, you'll see "Asthma Report" at the top of your screen. If you have COPD, then "COPD Report" will be at the top. Tap the report you would like to view.
- Previously generated reports will show here. To generate a new report covering the last 30 days, select "View" at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the report you would like to view or send. It will open as a PDF and may take a few seconds to load.
- To send the PDF, tap the arrow icon in the upper-right corner. You can email, text message or save the report from this menu.
To learn more about the report and what it means, see these articles: