Need to update your medication in the Propeller app? No problem.
- Open the Propeller Health app on your smartphone or tablet
- Sign in using your email and password, if you’re not already signed in. Forgot your password? Here’s how you reset it.
- Tap on the menu icon along the top of your app screen
- A menu should appear
- Tap on Medications
This is where you can change your medications.
The + symbol in the top right hand corner lets you add a new medication. Tap on this, find the medication you take, and enter in the dose schedule if it’s a daily/controller medication. If you have a sensor for that medication, it’ll ask you if you want to add it when you’re done.
The trash can icon next to each of the medications on your plan lets you remove them.
Note: You must always have at least one medication on your plan. The system will not allow you to delete all of your medications from the app.
EDIT SCHEDULE, DOSES, & PUFFS
The edit pencil icon lets you change your dosage times, the number of doses you take each day, or the number of puffs you take with each dose.
CHANGE MEDICATIONS COMPLETELY
Need to change your medications or switch your sensor to a different medication?
- First, delete your old medication by following the steps above. Make note of the sensor that was on that medication if you’re moving it to a new medication.
- Follow the steps to add a new medication above.
- Select the option to add a sensor to the new mediation when prompted.
- Follow the on screen instructions to add your sensor to this medication.