No. Don’t worry, this is not a ‘Big-Brother’ scenario. Think about your sensor as snapping a photo each time you use the inhaler – a photo of date, time, and location data when paired with your mobile device. Location data from your inhaler usages is not shared with anyone unless you give permission, such as choosing to share your asthma or COPD data with a family member or healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- What is the Asthma Report? How do I get one?
- What is a COPD Report? How do I get one?
- Why does my Asthma Control Score say ______?
- Asthma Control Status in the Propeller App
- Mobile FAQ
- Does having the Propeller sensor mean you can monitor where I am?
- Why are my notifications not in my preferred language? How do I update that?
- Why is my adherence _____? How do you figure out this number?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I share my Propeller data with my doctor?