We want your data to be as effective and informative as possible. One of the ways you can personalise your data is by adding symptoms and triggers to your reliever medication usages. These can be added immediately after the app records a reliever event or later on when you have time.
To immediately record a trigger to a reliever event:
1. When your reliever usage is recorded, it will show in the ‘Reliever Usage Report’ card. To access this card, make sure you are on the Home tab on the bottom left corner of the app and scroll through your feed.
2. Tap the blue ‘Add Triggers’ text at the bottom of the Reliever Usage Report card.
3. Tap a trigger from the list and tap ‘Done’ in the upper right corner.
To add a symptom or trigger to a reliever event later:
1. Tap the ‘Timeline’ tab located in the middle of the bottom of your app screen.
2. Find the reliever usage you want to edit.
3. Tap on the grey pencil in the upper right corner of the usage
4. Scroll down to find ‘Symptoms’ and ‘Triggers’, then tap on the grey pencil icon to the right
5. Tap on ‘Symptom’ or ‘Trigger’ from the list and tap ‘Done’ in the upper right corner.
6. Tap ‘Save’ on the top right corner of the screen