1. Sign in to the Propeller Health app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Make sure you are on the Home tab of the menu bar along the bottom of your screen.
3. In the top left corner of your screen should be a gear icon—tap this.
4. Tap on ‘Health Sync’ from the list of settings.
5. Tap ‘Start Sync’.
6. Turn the ‘Inhaler Usage’ toggle on by tapping it. It should turn green and move to the right.
You can also turn on the toggles for walking/running distance, cycling distance and step count.
7. In the top right-hand corner, tap ‘Allow’.
To exit without changing settings, tap ‘Don’t Allow’ in the top left-hand corner.