Having some trouble staying synced? Here are some tips that may help:
- Keep Bluetooth turned on.
- The Propeller sensor uses Bluetooth to communicate with your smartphone or tablet. Every few hours or so, the sensor checks in to let us know that it’s still working and sends any data it has to your smartphone on when your inhaler was used. Even if there’s not any data to send, it still checks in, which is why it’s important to keep Bluetooth turned ON. If you’d rather not, or are concerned about battery life, see this article for a work around.
- Stay signed in to the Propeller app and don’t swipe up or close the app completely.
- It helps a lot to keep your sensor and phone syncing if the app stays open, but in the background of your phone.
- When you use your sensor, try to be within about 10 feet of your smartphone or bring your sensor within 10 feet, so they can establish a connection.