Getting notifications in a language that is not your preferred language? That’s easy to update.
Propeller sends you notifications (email, text, and push) in the language that is set in your Propeller account.
To update your Propeller Profile Language:
- Go to my.propellerhealth.com
- Sign in using your email address and password. Forgot your password? Here’s how you reset it.
- Click on “Settings” in the blue menu bar along the top of the page
- On the Profile screen (the first screen that appears once you click on Settings), scroll down and select your “Language”
- The page will save immediately without further action
All of the content in the Propeller App gets displayed based on the language your phone or tablet is set to. The Propeller Patient Portal and Support content work the same way – they are translated based on the language that your internet browser is set to.
For instructions on updating your browser or phone language, please consult your computer or phone help desk.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or [email protected]