- Hold your respimat (tube shaped) inhaler in one hand. You want the label to be facing up-side-down, so you can’t read it.
- With your other hand, take the Propeller sensor and slide it over the top and push down until it’s snug.
- If you’re having trouble, try turning the sensor until it slides down over the inhaler.
Get a refill for your inhaler prescription? Just move your sensor to your new inhaler!
- Hold your respimat (tube shaped) inhaler in one hand.
- Pull upward on the sensor until it slides off of the inhaler
- If you’re having trouble, try gently wiggling the sensor as you pull upward
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or email@example.com