- Hold your diskus (circle shaped) inhaler in one hand. You want the dose counter facing you.
- With your other hand, take the Propeller sensor. The white plastic part with the button on it should be facing you.
- Slide the inhaler into the sensor until you hear a click. You might have to wiggle it a bit.
Additional Tips: The darker colored part of the Diskus inhaler should go into the clear part of the sensor. You can use the wavy lines on the dark colored part of the Diskus inhaler to match up with the wavy lines on the clear part of the sensor.
Get a refill for your inhaler prescription? Just move your sensor to your new inhaler!
- Hold your diskus (circle shaped) inhaler with the sensor on it in both hands with the dose counter facing you.
- Turn the inhaler so the white plastic part with the button faces the left.
- Hold the part of the inhaler that moves with your right hand.
- With your left hand, gently pull the white plastic part away from the inhaler and push upwards on the bottom of the inhaler.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or [email protected]