Make sure you’re signed in to the Propeller App. Not sure how to do that? Check out this article.
- Grab your Propeller sensor.
- Open the Propeller app on your smartphone or tablet
- If Bluetooth is turned off, you’ll need to turn it back on – that’s how we communicate with your sensor.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor. A light should flash green on your sensor to confirm you pressed hard enough
- You should see a confirmation message on your phone that says “We just heard from your sensor!”
You’re all set!
Still having trouble?
- Try restarting your phone – sometimes Bluetooth just gets out of sorts and won’t reconnect until you restart your device.
- Try going to the Medications screen by tapping on the Menu icon at the top of the app, then tapping on Medications.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor.
- You should see a confirmation message on your phone that says “We just heard from your sensor!”.
If you are still not able to get the sensor to sync with your smartphone, reach out to our team. We’re happy to help.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or [email protected]