As you use your rescue inhaler and Propeller sensor, you’ll get a “Rescue Usage Report” card in the app.
- Tap on Add Triggers.
- Select “Exercise” as your trigger, then choose “Done”.
- From the main screen, scroll to your “Rescue Usage” card.
- Select “View Timeline”.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the event.
- Tap on the toggle next to “Preemptive”. It will move to the right and turn blue.
- Tap “Save” in the upper right hand corner to save and go back to your Timeline. There you will see the usage is saved with a Preemptive description and will no longer show on your “Rescue Usage” card.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or [email protected]