- Take your hub out of the box and plug it into a wall outlet that you pass by often. The hub will need to stay plugged in all the time, so choose one you don’t use for other things.
- The hub will start to flash as it updates. This can take a few minutes, so grab a cup of coffee, eat a snack.
- When it’s ready to sync with your sensor, you should see a green wifi symbol and a yellow house.
- Press the button on the side of your sensor.
- It may take a few seconds, but the hub will start to flash and at the end, the whole top of the hub will flash blue.
- Repeat this for any additional sensors you have.
Still having trouble? Things don’t look right? Reach out to us. We’re here to help.
Don’t see what you need? Contact us here: 877-251-5451 or firstname.lastname@example.org